Who is it for?
The Assault is for any wavesailor who needs a board to perform in a broad range of conditions, not just perfect side-offshore.
What’s it do?
These boards combine early planing with the turning ability of a pure waveboard that can feel at home in all wave conditions.
Why is it unique?
The Assault is unique because of Its versatility for high-end performance in all conditions.
This completely new shape is fast, easy to ride and features a flexible 2+1 fin setup.
Brand new for 2020, the Assault is the ultimate board for any wave
condition. Speed and turning are two of the most crucial factors for any
wave board and the Assault excels in both. Whether in onshore, side
shore or even high wind conditions as a flatwater board, the Assault
delivers outstanding performance.
The Assault comes standard equipped as a single fin. This setup
offers better performance in high wind onshore and flatwater conditions
with enhanced planing, acceleration and powerful turning that multi-fin
setups simply cannot match.
Keeping versatility in mind, the Assault is equipped with a 2+1 fin
box setup with two slot boxes that compliment without adding significant
weight. This allows the option for the board to be ridden as a
thruster, giving the Assault the ability to dominate in side shore and
This option to ride as a single fin or thruster grants chameleon-like
versatility, opening the door to a wider range of conditions and fun!
View the board specs HERE.
- Compact, Parallel Outline = Fast acceleration + early planing + tight maneuverability
- V Bottom Shape w/Increased V out the Tail = Better release
- Defined Rail Tuck = Better release for early planing & speed
- Thinned-out Rails in Tail Section = Maximizes grip & control
- Ergonomic Foot Straps = Comfortable fit + easy adjustment
- High Density Footpads = Excellent board feel
- MFC AR Single Fin = Outstanding trim range + precision board control
- US Box Center Fin = Adjustable fin positioning
- Slot Box Side Fins w/Cover = Versatility to ride as a thruster setup
Ergonomic Foot Straps
Comfortable fit + easy adjustment
Compact, Parallel Outline
Fast acceleration + early planing + tight maneuverability
V Bottom Shape with Increased V out the Tail
Defined Rail Tuck
Better release for early planing & speed
Thinned-Out Rails in Tail Section
Maximizes grip & control
High Density Footpads
Excellent board feel
MFC AR Single Fin
Outstanding trim range + precision board control
US Box Center Fin
Adjustable fin positioning
Slot Box Side Fins with Cover
Versatility to ride as a thruster setup